Monday, November 14, 2005

Well we haven't posted for a while now and just wanted to drop a line saying we are alive and chilling. We are 90% Settled into our new apartment, just one more room to complete and then get rid a pile of junk. Oddly enough it happens to be the room that Amanda assigned me to do... She did the other rooms and I had one and failed miserably... We are looking at buying a digital Camera so we can post some pictures but we have to wait for some $$ first. I like some of the cannons so I think we will go with one of those. Hopefully soon after Amanda starts getting paid regularly... So what ever she is doing it is free so far :) Other then that things are good and if they aren't I don't know about it and Amanda will have to update this blog later :)

-Matt

2 comments:

Matt and Amanda said...

You can ask Erin about those cards I'll let her explain them to you. :) Since she was the one that bought them. I love you guys!!!

Matt and Amanda said...

Well I'll just put it this way she bought those cards for my bachlorette party and you can use your imagination from there.