Monday, October 23, 2006

Our New Home













Our lease was up at our apartment this month and Matt and I decided that it was time for a house. We (well mostly me) decided that it wasn't time to buy so we found a cute house to rent.
It has three bedrooms and one bath with a huge kitchen. Well, it's huge when comparing it to our current kitchen, which is a kitchen and a laundry room all in one. My favorite part is the dining room, I've been trying to convince Matt that we need to buy a new table, but he's not sold on that idea quite yet. Matt, of course, loves that there is a shed with power in the backyard, he already has made a list of the tools he can't live without. The backyard is really cute and Roxie is enjoying it more and more everytime she's back there.


2 comments:

erinlinwin said...

Hi guys! I lost my password for the ErinW username so I made up a new one. I think my new name is quite clever, ha ha. I LOVE the house! It looks really nice and cozy, I love the wood floors... I was tearing up while I was catching up on your blog. You guys are doing so much out there and seeing so many cool things and life just goes on here in boring Utah. It's like you're a world away, lol. I miss you both sooo much!

Lillian J. Banks said...

your home is so cute! post pics when it is all decorated!