Wednesday, September 17, 2008





Our Nature Walk
A couple weekends ago Matt and I decided to go to one of the local parks and stretch our legs. The day before we had been couped up inside all day due to Tropical Storm Hannah. It just turned out to be some wind and rain but we took advantage and made it a lazy day. The next day it was a beautiful day, so we headed out to Deer Park. We hadn't been to this park since we first moved here so we decided it would be fun to revisit it. We found a nature trail tucked away towards the back of the park, here are some pictures from that day. It was so green and tranquil that it felt that we were hidden in the country that is until we heard the train roll by which brought us back to reality.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

You guys are sooo cute!! WOW, scary!! Moving back anytime soon??

Lillian J. Banks said...

Beautiful pictures, wow.

lizzo said...

Hey you! Good to hear from you...

I appreciate your kind words and I know it could be so much worse for me. At least he's not being deployed and that is why I feel so weak! I'll get to see him quite often! I don't know how you wives do it...you're stronger than I am.