Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged
I am: a worrier
I know: that I can't plan everything, even though it drives me nuts sometimes.
I want: a house
I have: a wonderful husband
I hate: liars
I fear: spiders, snakes, and heights
I feel: like I am getting sick
I hear: the microwave and the a/c
I smell: tuna from my tuna sandwich
I crave: cake
I search: for jobs
I wonder: where life will take me
I regret: some of the choices I have made
I care: about my family, friends and Roxie
I always: have my cell phone
I am not: a public speaker
I believe: in Love
I sing: all the time. I am the crazy person in the car belting out at the top of my lungs.
I fight: when I feel passionate about something
I write: to keep in touch and record my thoughts.
I can usually be found: in the kitchen or living room
I lose: a lot when I play with Matt
I win: occassionally at Rummy Dummy
I wish: I could see into the future
I never: thought I would be living in Virginia.
I forget: to put on Roxie's flea medicine
I am scared: that I will never know what I want to be when I grow up
I need: to clean the bathroom
I am happy about: moving back to Utah in less than four months!
I tag: whoever wants to

No comments: