Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Three tags


Tagged by Krystal
Three names I go by: Amanda, Manda, and Babe
Three restaurants I love: Red Robin, Olive Garden, and Ruth's Chris' Restaurant (can't afford very often but it sure is yummy!)
Three trips to plan in the next year: Well the BIG one will be the cross country trip to move us back to Utah. After that I doubt we will be able to go anywhere big but I would like to go to Starvation to go boating and Matt's Grandparents' Cabin for some relaxation.
Three things I want badly: Matt and I to get jobs in Utah, a house, and to be debt free!
Three pets I have had: Curly, Bruno, Ziggy
Three things I did yesterday: Went to work, made dinner, and laundry (I know, I know....exciting!)
Three fears I have: heights, snakes, and having my car go off of a bridge.
Three things I plan on doing today: Work, errands, and more laundry...yipee!
Three things I plan on doing tomorrow: Work, Clean and watch The Office.
Three favorite holidays: Christmas, Halloween and the Fourth of July.
Three favorite beverages: water, cranberry juice and strawberry lemonade
Three things I can't live without: Matt, my family, and my cell phone.
Three people I tag: Erin, Lola, and Rebecca

2 comments:

Lillian J. Banks said...

tagged??? :)

Lillian J. Banks said...

Just a little while- have I had two blogs- One for the family- and one for myself. :)
hope you had a happy Halloween