Saturday, November 01, 2008


Happy Halloween!!

This year we had a pretty calm Halloween. We didn't get dressed up or go to any Halloween parties. Instead we carved pumpkins, watched scary movies and handed out candy. Last year I was only home for alittle over an hour but got a ton of trick or treaters, so this year I told Matt we had to buy lots and lots of candy. Well we had about 15 kids come to door and we have LOADS of candy leftover. I don't think I will ever hear the end of this one. Oh yeah I almost forgot Matt made a yummy Halloween cake too.

3 comments:

Lillian J. Banks said...

Cool Pumpkins- what the heck is the Halloween cake?

Matt and Amanda said...

It's a yummy white cake with strawberry filling and orange frosting.

Laurie said...

Cute pumpkins!! You are totally making me that cake when you move back. YUM!!