Saturday, November 27, 2010

I haven't posted anything for a loooong time, so I'm sorry about that. Matt and I were so busy this summer that it flew by entirely too fast and now it is already winter. I can't even believe it! This semester I am taking a graduate class up at the and it has definitely been keeping me busy. I am not currently in a graduate program but thought this class looked extremely interesting. The semester is almost over, so I'm looking forward to getting my house organized and ready for the holidays.

With my birthday coming up, it has me thinking. I can't believe I am going to be 28 years old. It doesn't seem that long ago when I was in high school, or moved away and started college. I was hoping this birthday was going to come and go without the mini crises I seem to encounter. Which doesn't make sense because I am extremely blessed with many things in my life, a great husband, loving family and friends, and I love my job. So why am I freaking out??? I guess life is just too fast and it would be nice to put the brakes on, once in awhile.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season. Stay safe and warm.

No comments: